Friday, May 3, 2013

Outdoor Space

Over at Every Little Birdie's
we love our outdoor spaces

Most of you are familar with
my front and back porches

Front porch


and my back screened porch
which has been featured on a number of blogs

But I don't think I've shared  much
about my outdoor patio



and there is a reason for that......

It's a little too "shabby" in the wrong
sort of way - if you know what I mean

Hubby and I decided it needed
a make over

We've been busy working on making
this space more attractive.....

and next week I hope to reveal
the "new" outdoor patio
at Every Little Birdie's Nest!!

It will be shabby in all the right ways!!

Meanwhile, be sure to check out
"Birdie's" free giveaway HERE

Every Little Birdie says

Check back next week
to see what we've been up to!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete