Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Goodbye for now

I hope everyone has enjoyed
my posts about our fabulous
three weeks with my British relatives

(My cousins, Andy and Anne)

Our visit to the Easley's Ranch

.... this past Monday
we took them to the
Houston Intercontinental Airport
for their return flight home

We enjoyed every minute of our time with them
and goodbyes are always sad for us
but this one was a little easier
because they have invited us
to visit them on their side of the pond

so.......2014 England here we come!

it will be so wonderful returning to visit
 my favorite places and seeing all my English family

But wait there's more......

 Two more of my English cousins and their wives
 will be visiting us this coming September

Can't wait to share posts with you about that visit also!!

Meanwhile back in the Blog World
there is exciting news.....


Every   Little   Birdie
now has a facebook fan page!!




Every Little Birdie says-


I'd love it if you'd "like me" too

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful visit you gave them - I'm sure they left knowing what a wonderful state we live in :-) And a trip to England sounds wonderful too ...

    Patty

    ReplyDelete