Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Burlap Coffee Sacks

I did a post back in March
about my trip to the
Warrington/Round Top Antique Fair

Lots of the booths had
these burlap bags for $2.00
They seemed to be the hot item!


I decided to buy two of them
even though I had no idea what
I was going to do with them.......

they must be good for something...right?

.....earlier this week a light bulb went off

and presto I have a new look
for an old stool.......


Before


After

Does anyone have ideas on how
I could use the rest of my burlap bags?????

I'm signing off for a few days
but when I return I'll show you
our next project......


and what we are doing with 29 of these

Every Little Birdie says-
See you next week

1 comment:

  1. OH!Stepping stones! Ilove garden projects! Can't wait to see what you have in mind! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete