Monday, February 27, 2012

Help is on the way

A lot of you have asked me-

How can I join your blog????

or

How do I leave a comment????

Well first, let me say
I would love for you to join my blog! 
I'd also love to have your comments. 
That's what makes all of this fun!!

But you might ask??
Why should I become a follower?

When you set up a google account and join blogsites you can go to your dashboard in google account and see a list
of blogs you follow.
You'll see a thumbnail of the latest post from each blog and can quickly
click on it to read the blogpost. 
Makes reading your favorite blogs easy!!

Here is how to set up a google account:

  • Go to googleaccount.com
  • Click on sign up for a new google account
  • Type in your email address and set up a password

YOUR DONE!!  ---You now have a Google Account

How do I join as a follower -
  • Find the "Join this site" button on the right side of my blog under Followers.
  • Click on button, it will take you to your google account, click on "follow this blog".  Your a follower!!

How do I leave a comment -

Once you have a google account it's EASY!

  • Go to bottom of post to the box that says "leave a comment"
  • Write your comment in the box
  • Go to comment as: and select google account
  • Hit publish
You may not see your comment immediately but it will publish soon and you will be able to see it as a comment.



Every Little Birdie says -
Hope this helps!!

1 comment:

  1. Marsha you will get more comments without the word verification step. Carlene

    ReplyDelete