Sunday, February 24, 2013

Love at first sight


Sigh.........It was love at first sight



I had popped into the Raisin Flea Market,
on Highway 59 between Victoria and Goliad
on my way home from work
(I'm working a four week work assignment at 
an office on a ranch out that way)
....and no I'm not roping cows, I'm answering phones,
and paying bills, etc.


..... back to the flea market,
the minute I turned the corner into the back room
it caught my eye.......

So pretty, so white, so unique

It's a cabinet on the left and
a drop down desk on the right

I knew it would look perfect on my screened porch

I went home and told hubby
I had a "little work assignment"
for him Saturday morning

so the next day we drove back over to Raisin,
laid down some cash, and loaded this sweet baby up!!



I still can't take my eyes off this
beauty.  I am so very happy we
will be able to spend our days
together ....... just hanging out
together on my screened porch
 

Every Little Birdie says -

What have you fallen in love with lately????

linking up over at-
http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2013/02/make-it-pretty-monday-week-38.html
and at Knick of Time Tuesday at
http://knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/



14 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't fall in love with that wonderful piece? But, I don't think it could ever have found a better and prettier home than your porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O MY!! What a beautiful piece!! One I definitely would have fought you for!! LOL!!

    Looks fantastic where you have it!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha,
    It's funny how you know in an instant something is made for you! It's a great piece and it will look great wherever you put it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find, and it fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. No wonder you fell in love with it. So would I. It looks great on your porch, perfect place for it.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It looks so beautiful in your screened porch! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. You will be one of the features Monday at The Make it Pretty Monday party! Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect....adds so much charm to an already charming room. Great find! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I am looking for a table like your or thinking of painting mine that I have now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new cabinet is wonderful. I think it would be hard to leave that great porch once I sat down to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a wonderful Piece of furniture. I think it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after going through
    some of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m certainly pleased I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!


    my weblog gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  13. Νісe post. I leаrn something totally new and сhallenging on blоgs I stumblеuρоn eѵery day.
    It will alwayѕ be exciting to read thrοugh сontent from other ωrіteгs anԁ pгacticе something
    from οther web ѕіtes.

    Аlsο visit my web blog :: pilates workout

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete