Sunday, February 3, 2013

Droppin' By

We live out in the country
so at least a few times a week
we "go to town"  to run errands

When I tell hubby I'm going to town
he says "Where you going?"

 Me - "Oh I'm going here and there
and then I'll probably be Droppin' By
a few places"

Droppin By is code word for
stopping by my favorite antique place or thrift stores

Today while I was in town
I dropped by
Laurent Street Antique Mall
(One of my favorite droppin by places)

It's a big place but I have two favorite vendors
that I always make a "B" line for!!!!

One is a Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Dealer
Her space is called
Faux Me Nots


This is where I buy my AS paint


She has one of the larger spaces in the antique mall
and I love everything she has!!!!!






I love this wicker dress form





After drooling all over this space
I next head to the other end of the mall
where tucked in a corner is my
favorite shabby chic booth






I have to admit this space is a little
overwhelming to me.....so many great things

I try to take my time here, there is so much
to look at........

I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!













Of course I can't have it all,
so as I head out I say
(to my self)
I'll be back to look at all
you pretty things again very soon!

Every Little Birdie says-

What are some of your favorite droppin' by places?

4 comments:

  1. Hello from your newest follower from the Sunday Blog hop! Would SO love a follow in return :) www.sugaraunts.com I love these pictures! Looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wicker dress form too, unusual! Have a great week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we have something in common....treasure hunting! I am an antique mallaholic! ;) Searching for treasures for my online shop has been one of the most fun and rewarding activities (and my home has benefited from the adventures too :) Great post and lots of wonderful "eye candy"...thanks for the inspiration! :)
    - Tina @missionjewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place to drop in on! Great pictures of some very pretty things. Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete