Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Fall Y'all

Once again here in South Texas
it doesn't really feel like fall
 
Therefore, I wasn't really
very motivated to decorate
 
But I just had to put out a little......
 
 



I'm sure as it gets cooler
I'll put out more
 
 A little something for my
backdoor friends!
 
 
Let's move inside where it's cooler....
 
 
I love changing the seasons
on my sideboard
 
 



Oh my, getting in the "Fall" mood
has me Glistening at bit!
 
I need to sit down with a tall
glass of iced tea and cool off 

Every Little Birdie says
 Hope it's cool where ever you are!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, I know exactly what you mean, Fall certainly sneaked up on us. The stores are putting their Christmas decorations out already. Where does the time go? Your decorations look great.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! How many other people can say they are glistening while decorating for fall? Only us Texans!! Your porch looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! How many other people can say they are glistening while decorating for fall? Only us Texans!! Your porch looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete