Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Crowning Glory

I had mentioned that I was going to make
a Christmas tree to go in my booth

Well, as it sometimes happens,
now that I've made it I like it too
much, sooooo it's staying with me

......at least for this season

As believer's we are all Children of the King

So I topped my tree off with a CROWN




The crown sits on a rusty bed spring


 I used book pages
and music paper
to make the ornaments

 and the little burlap birdie
was a gift from a special friend

 Oh and yes I thought my tree 
needed a clock too

Now I can't wait until Christmas
to display my little tree

Every Little Birdie says-
  But until then I'll just enjoy this nice fall weather
and enjoy each day the good Lord gives me 

join me at
http://shabbyartboutique.com/2013/11/simply-christmas-and-a-link-party.html

1 comment:

  1. So cute love it! Would like to invite you to come share at One More Time Events http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2013/11/home-and-hearth-share-it-one-more-time.html Hope to see you there! Tammy

    ReplyDelete