Sunday, October 13, 2013

Change is Good!

I know I've just done a 
post on my "Vintage Nest" booth

However there has been a change......

The shop I'm in has expanded!
It's doubled in size!!!

(yea Luanne, you rock girl!!)

SOOOOOO........

I've moved to the other side
where you will find lots of new vendors!!

We spent all weekend setting up 
our new spaces


It was so much fun helping each other,
 giving each other advice and just
getting to know each other better

A special thank you to Virginia
for the awesome screen that separates our booths

Here is a sneak peak of my new space.....


Check back next week to see
all the changes I've made to
the "Vintage Nest"

Every Little Birdie says
Change can be a good thing!!!!

 join me over at-
\http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com/2013/10/tuesdays-at-our-home-32_14.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment