Sunday, October 6, 2013

Chalk Paint Projects

I'm back in the garage
doing my thing....
mixing up my own chalk paint
and working on these projects

If you know me at all
you know I'm terrible at
remembering to take
before pictures

but before I got too far along
I remembered to snap this picture

I found this little cabinet
at Goodwill for $5.00
It was dark brown like the
cabinet door next to the piece

I decided to give it one coat
of primer before I started
with my chalk paint

Here's the finished piece
two coats of chalk paint
a cute shabby knob on the door
a little distressing
and a coat of wax





Here are my next
projects to work on


This needs to be painted
and a new seat


and this one has
a coat of blue chalk paint
and some bling
(the spoons)
but is also in need of
a new seat

How you might ask do you
fix a chair with a hole in
the seat.......

Every Little Birdie says

Check back and see!!


1 comment:

  1. I like the little cabinet.
    I'm finding more and more little cabinet projects lately as I make my travels around the blogs! Curious.
    It comes in ways doesn't it?

    The chair is interesting with the spoons. Wonder what you'll be doing with it? Keeping it a chair? making a planter for the porch? What?

    I'll have to wait and see, I suppose. - Pat

    ReplyDelete