Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In the Weeds

During her college days
my daughter had a job
as a waitress
She said a slang term
in the restaurant business
for being REALLY BUSY
was called - "Being in the weeds"
Well sisters, I've been up to my neck
in the weeds this week!!!!!
I'm working a short assignment
in the office at the Reaser Ranch
(feeding the barn cats, paying the cowboys)
As soon as I get off work I'm out
and about junking
then home to make a quick dinner
and then on to making merchandise for
my booth at Just Shabby Enough
(I hope to open shop next Monday)
Yesterday, while out junking,
 I made a score at the ReStore
(Oh, I'm a poet and didn't know it)
I found a cute twin bed for $30.00
(I can't wait to dress it up)
I'm going to use it as part of my display
in my booth to display my pretty things
Here's a look at what I
accomplished last night






Every Little Birdie says-
  I may be "in the weeds"
but I can see my way out

.....and all this hard work will pay off!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful items! Your booth is going to be so successful! Love old frames like those and looking forward to seeing what you're doing with the twin bed! Have fun with it all! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete