Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Musical Birdie

I mentioned yesterday that I had made some musical birds.  Well today I'll post a picture of some of my latest crafts including my birds.  For the sheet music I just googled "Sheet Music Images" and clicked on a web page showing lots of images of different sheet music.  I printed my favorite, used my pattern to cut out the birds and glued them on poster board.  I keep a bag of scrap material, ribbon, lace, buttons, etc. that I use to decorate my crafts.   This Christmas I made my stars.  After Christmas I added hearts (for Valentines Day- it's coming you know) and now I've moved on to birds.  Who knows what's next?????

These are fun, simple projects that anyone can do.  If they are up your alley give them a try!



Bye Bye Birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment