Monday, January 23, 2012

More Birdie love around my Nest

Last Friday's post was-

 "Bird houses and cages and nests, Oh my". 

I promised then that this week I would show you all the birdie love around my nest.  Well here it is!!  I've spread it around my nest but most of it is on my front porch or my back screened porch. 

Share the love, Birdie love that is!

Welcome to my front porch.....
...a place to sit and stay awhile
Bird candle & small bird house next to rocker
My gardening hutch w/ lots of birdie stuff!
Welcome sign on bench next to front door w/ nest and bird
Now on to my back screened porch.....

...a place to relax, watch the birds, read a book, have a meal.....

Shelf above settee holds birdhouses, and container with bird food



Big house, little house



I love this birdhouse, found it at the antique shop in Victoria at a bargin price I might add!


Center piece on porch table - Cage with a birds nest


and this pretty cage came from The Market at Victoria, my favorite shop in town!

and more bird houses!

and last stop today, porch off the breezeway


This is where my back door guests come into the house.
Got to give them a little birdie love too!!!!!

Tomorrow we'll go inside the house and look for the Birdie love

Have a great Monday and please come back and visit again!



No comments:

Post a Comment