Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How does your garden grow

Easter weekend my niece and I
stopped by the
Victoria Educational Gardens
hoping to see some prettiness....



We were delighted to find lots of
flowers blooming

we strolled through the gardens
snapping pictures
and enjoying the beauty





I was so inspired by the beautiful gardens....
I went home energized and ready to work
in my garden


Monday was a beautiful day
at Every Little Birdies

I worked in the yard all day
weeding (ugh), spreading new mulch
and tending my flowers


Love the way the new mulch dressed up my beds








Once I was finished, and yes, exhausted,
I sat on my front porch and
admired the fruits of my labor



and realized I have quite a few pretty blooms too...









Every Little Birdie says-


Thank you Lord for birds & blooms

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! You have a gorgeous place. Love your ferns and the way you dressed the walkway is so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete