Thursday, January 3, 2013

Featured!

I've been featured
over at the



She is sharing her inspirations
for a re-do on her living room

Check out this room from her post

Oh, I think I'm in love......

One of the inspirations in her post was
my vintage ironing board


Now that the tree is down I've moved it into my living room behind the sofa

Who knew an instrument of labor

could be so popular


Every Little Birdie says -
Thanks Dru over at the
Country Farm Home
for featuring my vintage board


5 comments:

  1. The ironing board is lovely and you have created a pretty vignette with the bucket, box and linen piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove your post with the ironing board and white battenburg cloth. I also have a antique ironing board but I use it to iron on. I had it as a prop in my country shoppe and one day my iorning board broke at home, so I brought the one from the shoppe over to the house and have been using it for the past ten years. People think I'm being quaint but I'm just being useful.
    Blessings from Canada
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my vintage ironing boards. One is always up for ironing, and the other for displays. Perfect for showing linens off! I like yours behind the sofa. Perfect table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ironing board vignette. I am following your blog. I am new to the blogger world, and would love for you to follow my blog as well.

    Betty- (Maddiebella Home)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rather use an ironing board for that than ironing. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete