Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Banner Day

I've been seeing so many cute
banners on Pinterest lately




So I decided to try
my hand at making one

I won't show you my first attempt
It was a little sad

But here is my second try


I bought some burlap fabric for the backing
used a book page for the next layer
and stenciled on my letters




I attached a small key for decoration



I'll get better with practice but I think
this one turned out kinda cute

Now the decision.......

Should I keep it or put it in my upcoming
booth at the Goliad Market Days in March

Only time will tell......

Every Little Birdie says


What's your latest craft?????


3 comments:

  1. I don't know what the first looked like but this is so sweet. I think it is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love how these banners turn out, and I think the use of the pages are such a nice effect. Antique looking. Thanks for sharing.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2013/01/ww-they-say-she-looks-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across everylittlebirdie.blogspot.com and would like to discuss the possibility of paying you to display an advertisement on the site.

    We have a large customer base of clients prepared to pay to display discrete adverts, contextually matched to the content of the page on high quality sites like yours, and this can be a great way to generate an income without compromising your website.

    Please email me back if you would be interested in finding out more and I will send you a follow-up email outlining the opportunity in more detail.

    I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

    ReplyDelete