Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Blog

Happy Birthday to
Every Little Birdie

I started my blog one year ago today

I can't tell you what a joy it has been
sharing my life with you

Thanks to all of my faithful followers
who take time out of your busy day
to stop by and see what's going on
at Every Little Birdie's blog

I appreciate every visit!!

My posts have ranged from crafting, gardening, watching
nature in my back yard, traveling the back roads and making side trips, favorite Pinterest pins, cooking and sharing recipes, our wonderful guests and family visits, a very special wedding, sharing my home and decor, Birdie's new venture in selling my crafts and furniture and just writing about my dreams, thoughts of the day,
and well, life in general. 

Thanks for coming along on the ride!!

Here's a look back on 2012......

 January I shared my love of all things birdie


 February I showed you around
Victoria's historical district



 March we visited my screened porch


 April I did a post on my first
Annie Sloan project!!


 May we had a tea party



 June I shared a great flea market find!!

 July we took a country drive
and visited some cute little towns

In August I shared my love of vintage labels

 September we enjoyed fall decor


October brought before and after
shots of my painted furniture
Before

After

and December brought the
glow of Christmas

I promise 2013 will be full of fun, interesting
and informative posts so please continue to
stop by.  I love your visits and most of all
your sweet comments!
I pray God's blessings on each of you this year
Every Little Birdie says -

Thanks to each of you for giving me inspiration,
teaching me the ways of the blog world,
and most of all amazing me with your
wonderful blogs.

You guys R O C K!!!!!

linking up at



3 comments:

  1. Those tea cups are beautiful! And what an incredible chair make over. Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on one year Marsha. Thank you for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love how you see the potential in all kinds of found objects. You have such a good eye and are able to create such beautiful things. :)

    weekendgardner

    ReplyDelete