Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Her Story

I'll be away from my blog
for about a week....

We are leaving for the Texas hill country
for my niece's wedding

She has a beautiful story
that began with her
moving to Africa
right out of college
to faithfully serve the people
of Swaziland and of course
her Lord .......

This storybook wedding will take place
at Rancho Miranda
set in the beautiful Texas hill country

Isn't this the perfect setting for a wedding

She is marrying a wonderful
young man that she met back in college

and check out this view

After traveling around the world
she returned home and
reestablished her friendship with
her soon to be husband
and the rest, as they say, is history

It should be a magical evening

......and now two shall become one



I am so happy for this wonderful couple!!

When I return I'll post
pictures of this storybook wedding
and the beauty of Rancho Miranda
and the surrounding area

Every Little Birdie says -

See you next week

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like a fairy tale. Have a wonderful time at your niece's wedding.

    ReplyDelete