Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Before and After

I thought I'd show
you the before and after
shots of my recent
paint projects

Before

My first projects where this table and chair
from the Raisin Flea market

After


After

Both of these ended up out
on my screened porch

We'll call them keepers


I found the following pieces
at Texas Liquidators
here in Victoria
I will sell these at my booth

Before


After


Before
Some of the corners were knocked off on this piece
the lady at the shop told me how to fix them
with liquid putty....worked like a chap!!


After
It's hard to tell in this lighting
but I painted this table light green

and added a new french knob

Before
This cute little table
had seen better days.....


After
.......but now it has a fresh new life


And my last piece
I found at a junk shop
.......laying out in the dirt
with two broken legs

Before

Hubby glued the legs back on and it went
from ugly and dirty.......


After
To pretty and shabby chic!!!
(also my favorite)
I replaced the old knobs
with these royal knobs
aren't they cute!!!

Every Little Birdie
I have my favorite piece
What's yours?????


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful transformations! I love the french knobs you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cute!
    Love the makeovers... hope you sell them all. I'm in Texas too...I think I've visited your blog before but hadn't realized you were in Texas!

    ...I'm you newest follower...via FNF, Pat

    ReplyDelete