Friday, October 12, 2012

Estate Sale

My friend Judy and I
hit the estate sale Friday

It was 50% off day!!!

Here's my haul

I found this pretty platter for my daughter


and a lovely lace spread

love the detail


and here is my favorite find

This great old window


and a couple of old drawers
I'll make something out of these


The old window found
a home on top of my chest
out on the screened porch


I love the latch on this window


I'm pretty sure this window
 came off the old historic home
where the estate sale was held
(It was built in the late 1800's)

I thought it was a bargain for $15.00

.........and last here is one of my flea market finds



an old wire basket
which I filled with watering cans


I love to go junking
you never know what treasures
you'll come home with!!!!

Every Little Birdie says-


Lunch and shopping with a friend
It was the perfect day!!!

linking up at -
http://www.thesasselife.com/2012/10/sunday-social_13.html


4 comments:

  1. The window and the old platter were terrific finds. You "did good" as some people say. In the town where I live, (Central Texas) the prices at some of the estate sales are out of sight. All of the best finds are generally gone after Friday. I have had better luck at some auctions held on site out in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love everything, the wiindow looks great!
    Good job!
    You definately had more fun than I did on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the drawers... Stopping by from the Sunday Social with Sasse Life. Just wanted to say Hello! I am a new follower:)
    xoxo
    Heather
    www.HeatherlyLoves.com

    ReplyDelete