Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend Projects

This weekend I'm going to
be working on a few projects
for my "Every Little Birdie" Booth
at the upcoming Victoria Market Days
in November


I bought this table and chair
today at a local flea market

I will be giving them both a coat
of Annie Sloan's Old White

I love the rose detail
it will look good painted and distressed

Kind of like this vintage fabric
but I might replace it with
my french script fabric

What do you think??????

I like it that the table has a bottom shelf
makes it more functional
I'm anxious to see the transformation after it's painted

I'll also be making more
tinted jar's like these
stashed in my closet

and I'm going to make more of these




I'm going to be a busy girl!!

I'll do a post next week
to show you what
I accomplish over the next
few days

Every Little Birdie says-
What are you working on this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I think I found the twin to that chair in our local ReStore! I saw the finished chair in another post and thought it looked familiar so I went back to look at the one I saw and sure enough they're twins! Here's the post if you wanna see http://chicwiththekoolaidmustache.blogspot.com/2012/09/shopping-at-our-restore.html

    I'm enjoying my trip through your blog!

    ReplyDelete