Saturday, September 8, 2012

Goliad Market Days

http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/09/feathered-nest-friday-party-time.html
Saturday we popped over to Goliad

If you've never been to Goliad,
it's a wonderful little Texas town
with a great downtown square
that surrounds their historic courthouse

The 3rd Saturday of each month
is Market days
around the square






It's a dog friendly atmosphere
so we always include our little dog
Pixie on our trip to market days

Lots of fresh produce


of course jewelry everywhere you look


and my favorite, plants!!!

No matter your taste...there is sure to be something that peaks your interest


The beautiful oak trees create
great shade and it was
an overcast day so there
was a good turn out



before we left I stopped into
my favorite shop on the square







There are so many treasures to look at in this shop

I wasn't going to buy anything but I did
find a bit of vintage lace I couldn't live without

My main reason for coming to
the market days this Saturday
was to see if there were any
booths selling crafts similar to mine

I'm glad to say, "No there was not"!!!

There were no vintage or shabby chic crafts
so I'm thinking........

Every Little Birdie's Vintage Crafts
just might have a market in this type of venue

I think I'm going to rent space
at Victoria Market Days
in November......so we will see

Every Little Birdie says-


Hope you had a fun weekend too!!!

linking up at:
http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2012/09/its-inspiration-friday-no-82-welcome.html

                  http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/09/feathered-nest-friday-party-time.html

No comments:

Post a Comment