Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winter Crafting

We are having a cold spell here in South Texas

I am itching to get outside and paint some furniture
but it's just too cold

So I decided to do a few inside crafts

Here's what I've been up to......


A few multi media crafts




A sweet friend of mine gave me this purse
It's a vintage Preston York bag
She said "I just know you can do something
crafty with this old bag"
I added a little lace, a couple of book page roses,
a fabric pom pom, sheet music and buttons
Can't wait to show it to her!!
I think it turned out cute


I also made this book page fan
and attached it to one of my chicken wire frames

and I decided to try my hand
at these book page birdies

here's one with twig legs
Isn't he cute!!!


This was my first attempt to create
a book page wreath

I'll get better but I think this one
turned out OK

Every Little Birdie says -
I've gone a little book page crazy
but it's keeping me busy
on these cold days
What kind of crafts are you up to????

linking up over at Feathered Nest Friday
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want one of those book Birdies! Love all of this!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

So many beautiful ideas. Megan

Jodi S said...

its always fun to be crafty on these cold winter days (literally whipping wind outside my windows right now!) stopping in from twelveoheight.