Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nana Camp

We are a few days into

"Nana Camp"

and here is what we've been up to.....


Lots of time spent outdoors
walking


biking


skateboarding


just being a kid!!



A trip to the library for books to read
and videos to watch....

Trip to the Mall
shopping with Nana's money!!!


My grand modeling her new top


We've hit Sonic for happy hour slushies


We met Papa at "Yummy Finds" for lunch
 
Went to the Aquatic Center for swimming


We visited the Easley Ranch


 
 

My grands in front of the
Guadalupe River
at the back of the ranch


and what do you eat for supper 
at "Nana Camp".......
 
  Hot Dogs, of course!!

 Out on the patio

Enjoying the great outdoors
Sharing fun stories of the day.....
 
I'll keep you posted on the
continued FUN we are having
at "Nana Camp"

Every Little Birdie says

I feel so blessed to spend time with
my two precious grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment