Sunday, March 24, 2013

Continuing the Loot Shoot

I promised in my last POST
 to show you the rest
of the things I found at the
Warrenton/Roundtop Antique Fair

Well here they are......

Lots of folks where selling these burlap bags
I got these for $2.00 each
Not sure what I'll do with them, but I liked their look

ANY IDEAS????


I found this large frame for only $5.00
It has some detail on it and I think it will look pretty
painted white and shabbied a bit

And last,

There were piles of remnants in one booth
A lot had stains on them
But never fear, after looking through
stacks and stacks I finally found this one


I think it makes a cute shabby runner
for my outside table


If you are not familar with this semi-annual Texas Antique Fair
let me give you a little background....

It started in 1968 in a old building in Roundtop with 22 vendors and
has grown over the years.  It now stretches over
twenty miles of Highway 236
starting in Warrenton, continuing through Roundtop
and going all the way to Carmine.
It has grown to thousands of vendors,
more than you can see in one day!!
The Spring fair ends April 7 and the fall fair is Sept 21-Oct 6

Every Little Birdie says

don't miss this great chance to
shop till you drop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment