Monday, December 3, 2012

One of those days

Ever had one of those days when
nothing goes right

(I'll bet you have)

Well mine was kinda like that today

We put our Christmas tree up over the weekend

Oh how I love the twinkling
lights of the tree

It warms up the entire room!!

Speed forward to this morning........

I woke up to find that the top half of my
beautiful tree was DARK

That's right the pre-lite tree that says
if one light goes out it will NOT affect
the other lights......

NOT SO MUCH

But wait there's more........

I had a 10:00 a.m. appointment
for a well checkup with my Doctor

I couldn't wait to tell her that hubby and I
had been walking a mile and a half every day

I was feeling pretty sure that my
blood work results would come back perfect
and of course she'd want to know
how I did it

WRONG!!!!!

they were anything but perfect
and once again I was told
what I should and shouldn't be doing
and more tests were ordered

Ugh, Ugh, Ugh

Oh well, I don't stay down long
so I'm sure I'll be more perky by tomorrow

Just needed someone to hear my woes today

Every Little Birdie says



Thanks for listening


No comments:

Post a Comment