Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Tour Part 2

Decking the Halls
at Birdie's Nest

Please come in and look around......




I'm using one of my chicken wire frames
to display my Christmas Cards


I love this small tree that I can plant in
my flowerbed after Christmas













Even the kitchen gets a little wreath






Presents are beginning to show up
under the Christmas Tree



I love my advent calendar
made a few years ago by
my talented daughter

So very special!!!!

Stocking are hung and
waiting for Santa to fill them


Stocking third from the left
is the one our Christmas baby boy,
who just turned 29,
 came home from the hospital in



Even a little Christmas
message in the guest bath


and of course a little
Christmas tree

Every Little Birdie says-

Thanks for stopping by
and visiting my
Christmas Nest


Hope you are enjoying
your Christmas Season


Don't forget to check out the
Free Blogger Event


linking up at

1 comment:

  1. Love all your lovely Christmas! The banner over the doors is adorable...and the little surprises around the other parts of the house are nice too!
    The Honey (my hubby) came home in a stocking...65 years ago ...this month! I still have that stocking...!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete