Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring time on the porch

There is a sign hanging
above my back screened door


It says-
"Heaven is a little 
closer on a porch"

That just about sums up how I
feel when I'm on my screened porch.....

It's a little bit of heaven!







As you can see
Every Little Birdie
welcome here!




We love to have our meals out here
Every thing taste better on the porch!

and there have been many fun games played
around this old table

What ever our reason for being out here......

sharing a good meal
drinking coffee in the mornings
relaxing with a glass of wine in the evening
having quite time
watching sunrise or sunset
having happy hour with the neighbors
entertaining with a concert on the porch
reading a good book
playing cards or domino's
or watching the deer and birds

Every Little Birdie says-


It's always more fun on the porch!!!
partying over at Our Home Away from Home

8 comments:

  1. I believe you're right!
    I love being on the porch...especially when the weather is right for it!

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your porch and have many good memories of your piece of heaven. Hope to visit again soon. Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, it's stunning!! You will be one of the features from Make it Pretty Monday at the Sunday Showcase! Thank you for always sharing at Make it Pretty Monday! Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha, Do you ever think about what if a porch could talk! Of course that is silly of me, but sometimes remembering the parties on the porch and the great times there, I really wish it could. Love your beautiful porch and view. Looking for a way to follow you. Thanks for a fun time,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha, your porch is amazing! i love every beautiful detail! I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a wonderful space -- your porch is so charming the way you have it decorated. Lovely view out the back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful porch -- and screened in? I'm a little bit jealous right now (or a lot!) Thanks for sharing. ENJOY it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place to sit and relax and sip your morning coffee! I Enjoy your Blog!

    ReplyDelete