Monday, December 10, 2012

Winter Inspirations

I find such wonderful inspirations
on many of your blogs or pinterest boards

I thought I'd share them with you
over the next few days

Here are a few that melted my heart........

I BELIEVE I love this!!!!

I'm inspired by trees this season
Big Ones, Little Ones
White Ones, Green Ones, Silver Ones,
the more the better


or simple
I love them all!!!!!!

Every Little Birdie says -

What inspires you this winter season?????

linking up at -


Sandy said...

Hi Marsha, "what inspires me", you say.. all the blogs do really.. I love to see what everyone is doing and I get a lot of inspiration from them.
Thank you so much for your visit to my blog and your sweet comments..
Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Hearts & Crafts Boutique said...

I love all these ideas!

I found your blog through the blog hop and I'm your newest follower.
Check out my blog and follow me back!


michele said...

ooooh, the last one is my favorite!

if you haven't already stopped by, it would be a pleasure to welcome you to my giveaway.

smiles to you.


Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Lovely inspiration, love the tree in the olive bucket!

chateau chic said...

I can never get enough inspiration! Love it.
Mary Alice