Wednesday, September 25, 2013

But wait, there's more!

Have you ever started a project
and it just kept growing?

Mine started with this....


A small frame I painted white
backed with french fabric
An old clock face
and some new hands for the clock

I then hung my creation on the wall in the hallway

"Is that new said my hubby?"

"Why yes dear it is, do you like it?"
 

time passes.....

the more I looked at it 
the more I thought it needed something more.....

 .......a square frame, painted white

"Is that new said my hubby?"

"Why yes dear it is, do you like it?"

But every time I passed by
I still wasn't happy with my project......

   
 It just needed a little something else...

One more large frame,
painted white

hubby - "are you finished with
that thing yet?????" 

"Why yes dear I am, don't you think
it's perfect now?" 
 
 Every Little Birdie says -


  Let no project end
before it's time 


No comments:

Post a Comment