Thursday, August 29, 2013

Shopping Date

My friend Judy and I like to
get together for shopping/lunch dates

This week we headed over to
the cute town of Cuero

We hit lots of shops
like Rendezvous and B's boutiques
Wagner's Hardware Store
and upstairs gift shop
Batz & More Antiques

but our favorite pick of the day was

Off Broadway
on Main Street
  Lot's to see in this fun shop




We both left with bags in each hand!!!!
This shop has great prices and a 
wonderful selection of vintage linens

Here's a look at some of my buys.....


 
I bought this sweet little pillow

and three vintage pillow cases
which I used to make the
next three pillows



and a plain little pillow
and a vintage hanky
I combined them into a cute pillow

I think they turned out pretty cute!!!


They'll be for sale in my booth next week!!!

Oh and I almost forgot this sweet little purchase
Little baby shoes and a darling dresser scarf
So Precious

......and last  
I found these great cotton curtain panels
for $6.00 each
they looked like something from Pottery Barn

I knew they would work great in my booth

I hung them with ribbons from the ceiling

 Aren't they a great addition to my booth!

Every Little Birdie says-
 Great shopping and lunch with a 
wonderful friend
PERFECT DAY!

join me over at
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2013/08/feathered-nest-friday_29.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment