Monday, May 18, 2020

Makeover




My outside patio
needed a makeover

(Since we can't travel this summer
we might as well create our own
backyard destination spot)

Before Picture

Well to be honest, this is after I'd decluttered it!
I decided I didn't want to do the shabby thing 

on this patio anymore so I moved 
some of my shabby things
to the front porch and threw away the rest

(if you know me you would want to be taking
my temperature right now)

Of course this caused somewhat 

of a makeover on the front porch




I moved the old glider to the front porch
and covered it with comfy old quilts
and pillows



I also moved my metal table and
added some shabby touches to it






I decided to list the table and umbrella
for sell on FaceBook Marketplace

Once that was sold 
I began to work on a new vision
for this outside patio


Found this Broyhill Pergola

This would be perfect! We ordered it and
once delivered and constructed on our patio
we were ready to decide on 
patio furniture



We decided on this conversation set
(2 chairs, 2 ottomans, and a small table)

Now we were ready to create our
backyard destination!!






We love our new chairs
Now we can kick back,  put our feet up and chill





and the bar comes in very handy too




I think we will enjoy spending
evenings on our new
Makeover Patio






Every Little Birdie says
It's Patio Time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment