Wednesday, April 22, 2020

TIME OUT


Some of you may be familiar with this sweet face

It's Leila B, my two year old Great Niece


And if you know Leila B
then you also know her awesome mom, 
Katy, my niece

Katy blesses GAM & Uncle D 
(Great Aunt Marsha & Uncle Dan) 
with a FaceTime call almost everyday

It's our special time to interact with Leila B

Some days we play out in the back yard
Some days we go into her playroom

Leila B insists on carrying the phone around with her
so where ever she goes we go!!

We always find it entertaining and hilarious

Who wouldn't follow this little girl
wherever she wanted to go


However lately the FaceTime
experience hasn't been going too well for GAM

Every time she talks to me she says

"GAM YOU ARE GOING TO TIME OUT!!"

....and then she carries me across the back yard and
leaves me at the back fence

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜   
"WHAT?? WHAT HAS GAM DONE"

I begin to cry out
"I'm sorry please don't leave me in Time Out"

So she runs over picks up the phone,
looks me square in the face and says

"GAM, I love you, but you have to stay in Time Out!"

and off she goes again

In my defense, I have always tried to be  a good GAM - I Promise!!


and have I mentioned


Uncle D never gets put in Time Out

POOR GAM

However, yesterday things were looking up

We were in her playroom and I asked her if
she could make me a cup of tea 
(I gave her a singing tea pot for her 1st birthday)


She quickly carried the phone to the kitchen and the
next thing I know......

She puts me in the microwave and says

"GAM, YOU ARE IN TIME OUT!"

I just can't win for losing!!

but Time Out or not
I just can't get enough of
Leila B

Every Little Birdie says

It's her world, I just live in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment