Saturday, July 21, 2018

Let's TipToe Through The Tulips

I don't know about where you live
but we are having a mighty hot summer
here in Texas!!!

so as I sit on my screened porch
a big glass of iced tea in hand
with the fan focused right on me

I'm dreaming of our recent trip to England
how cool and crisp the weather was
and suddenly I'm back in the midst 
of an English Garden




So grab your cold drink and tiptoe
through the tulips with me

You'll start cooling down in no time

the tulips were in full bloom on our trip




 Can't you just feel the coolness of an 
English spring day?


How about a walk through the cherry blossoms
 taking in a breath of the 
sweet smell that surrounds you

 and lingering to allow 
your senses to truly soak up the beauty 

shall we wander down this delightful path

 past the lush ferns


to another gorgeous garden


now follow me down these stepping stones......

that lead to this cottage garden



hope you brought your umbrellas

a little English shower never hurt anyone 

and it certainly won't keep us from
experiencing these beauties







 There's nothing like a walk through
an English garden 
to take your mind off the summer heat!

Just thinking of our experiences in these
beautiful gardens has  certainly
cooled me off




Every Little Birdie says
 Hope you've enjoyed your trip
to the English gardens
..... now it's time for me to get out of this Texas heat
return to the comfort of my air conditioning and
fix me another glass of cold ice tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment