Thursday, September 20, 2018

Anticipating a touch of Fall......

As I sip my coffee on my
screened porch 
I'm patiently waiting in
anticipation of that
first touch of Fall

Awaiting a single yellow leaf to fall

Anticipating the slightest cool breeze

Watching for that brief transition
from summer to winter

And here in Texas, it can be a long wait!!
 Meanwhile I'll just add my own
few touches of Fall


 I always begin bringing out
my Fall decor
in September

It put's me in a
"HARVEST"
state of mind!












 I used cotton for my summer center piece

For Fall I added a few fall leaves 
and some cute pumpkins!


 And that puts me in the mood
to curl up with a good book 
and a enjoy a cup of tea



Perhaps bake a goodie to go with that tea
or ask Hubby to cook up a delicious comfort meal

Check out my Recipes link above for some of our favorite dishes





I love spending time on my screened porch
during the Fall


After a long HOT summer
it's great to enjoy my porch's company again  


 
 
 To just sit a spell and enjoy life!

Every Little Birdie says
 It's Fall Y'all - Let the decorating begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment