Saturday, April 9, 2016

Tea Time

We spent Easter at my niece's home
 
She's such a talented young woman
 
Not only did she and her hubby
serve a delicious Easter dinner
but earlier in the day
she created a little Tea party for the family
 
Instead of hot tea she decided to make some
"church lady punch"
It was delicious and refreshing


 


Doesn't she set a beautiful table

Strawberries

Cucumber and dill sandwiches

 
Deviled Eggs topped with salmon







and her talent doesn't stop in the kitchen
Let me show you around her
uniquely decorated home







 She made the bunny banner
and the colorful flowers
for her Easter decor'




 and how cute is this wall
of clip boards

Isn't she creative




I simply love her office/craft room

and I love my niece
she pours her heart into everything
she does!!

Check out her Etsy shop here


Every Little Birdie says

Family time is precious
 

No comments:

Post a Comment