Friday, February 26, 2016

Wonders of God



Recently in Bible Study
we were asked to select
a scripture
and illustrate it
 
 
I'd like to share mine with you.
 
 
Psalm 9:1-2

I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders.
I will be glad and exult in You.
I will sing praise to your name,
O Most High.

T H E  W O N D E R S

O F  GOD
 



(I apologize for the slideshow
not showing up on mobile devices
If anyone knows the step for this
please let me know)


A few of the pictures were
taken from the Internet
 but some of them are photos
I've taken while traveling
around this beautiful place
I call home
 
South Texas
 
(and a few were snapped in my own back yard)
 
God's wonders are everywhere
 
HAVE YOU SEEN THEM TODAY?
 
Every Little Birdie says
God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are holy, so holy
The universe declares Your Majesty
You are holy, holy
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment