Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Summer Porch

It's August and we are still using our
screened porch!!!!!

OK, it's usually in the mornings
while we enjoy
our quiet time and
a cup of coffee

But seriously that is still
an incredibly amazing thing!!!

I mean we do live in Texas ya know



It is Indeed!!!!!


This morning my Granddaughter and Pixie are enjoying the porch

This put a new spin on
"The dog days of summer"





Our many trees help to keep things cool




I love my porch pillows!!!
I'm always on the hunt for a new cute one




Reading through "Coastal Living"
will definitely make you feel cooler

and yes, we live close enough to the coast
to get that occasional
cool coastal breeze

What's a Summer Porch
without a "Sassy" little cherub to
over see things

Every Little Birdie says-



We love spending time
on our summer porch!
Linking up over at -
http://www.nutmegplace.com/

10 comments:

  1. I want that...a screened porch. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love screened in porches. And yours looks great! Thanks for sharing at the All Star Block Party.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big screen porch that is so homey and cozy! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a big screened in porch!! What a great space! Thanks so much for sharing and I am a new follower from the GFC hop!!
    I hope you are having a great day!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty space, Marsha! So sweet and cozy and cool and inviting! I think we've been having a TX summer this year. It's been sooooo hot and humid and dry up here in MI!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet dog resting in his own chair!! Di@Cottage-wishes. I hope to have my deck enclosed to make a porch like yours, we move in September to our new house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Participating in the GFC Blog Hop for the first time! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your porch and your granddaughter is a beauty / cute pup too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your porch; and Pixie looks so cute sitting pretty in the chair! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have to tell you how envious I am of this beautiful porch! I would spend all my time there!

    ReplyDelete