Thursday, August 9, 2012

By the light of the silvery moon

The other night we had
the most beautiful full moon

While it was just getting dusk
I thought I'd drive over and take a stroll
through the Victoria Gardens

The lighting was magical


There was no one there but me, my daughter,
and grand kids


it was very peaceful....
 but slightly eerie


but still very enchanting




but then we discovered
there was indeed someone else there!!!

I believe her name was
Charlotte



and some of her friends were there too!!!





Not that they weren't interesting garden friends......

BUT

We decided it was time to leave

Good Bye Beautiful, Enchanting Gardens

We will visit you again another moon lit night

Linking up at
http://cherishedtreasures-terry.blogspot.com/2012/08/sunday-blog-love.html



No comments:

Post a Comment