Thursday, May 17, 2012

Books and Tea

Our monthly book club is at my house
this month

We always have lunch after
our discussion
and this time it's going to be a......

Tea Party

I've been busy preparing for tomorrow's
book club tea party


Tea cups are ready




Tea Pots are ready
Don't you love my tea cozy on the right
my English grandmother made it for me!!


I'll be making four kinds of tea
English Teatime, Honey Vanilla Chamomile,
Chai, and cold Peach tea for those
who would rather have an iced drink


The tea pot on the left is a Hall
My mother, who collects Hall tea pots,
passed this treasure on to me.






Just made my creamed butter and cucumber
sandwiches, tomorrow morning I will
make my Orange Cranberry Scones

The ladies will be bringing other
"tea" dishes

I'll try to snap some pictures tomorrow
during our Tea Party
and add them to a future post
along with my recipe for
the scones


Every Little Birdie says


Would you like a little cream with that tea?????

1 comment:

  1. This all looks and sounds so relaxing not to mention yummy. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete