Thursday, March 1, 2018

Anxiously Waiting............

I am so ready for 
SPRING

We had a pretty hard winter
for South Texas

It actually got down in the 20's
a few times

Therefore my pretty flower gardens

F R O Z E

Luckily all my plants are perennials 
(which means they will come back) 
so I've just cut everything to the ground
and now I'm waiting, waiting, waiting
for them to SPRING back!

Patience is NOT my middle name
so it's very hard for me to wait

However, there were a few brave plants
that made it through the winter

My succulents!!!!

 How joyous to have these pretty 
green plants all year long 




My vintage enamel bowls
work great as containers


 Recently while shopping in East Texas I
 found a cute little chicken feeder
for $5.00 and guess what I used it for.....


a planter for succulents!!

(they aren't fussy 
they'll grow where ever you put them)
 

I am anxiously waiting for Spring
but until then I've got these hardy
little plants to keep me happy  

 Every Little Birdie says

No comments:

Post a Comment