Sunday, September 4, 2016

Transitioning to FALL

In my last post 
I was dreaming of FALL decorating

I just don't think I'm ready to
go totally FALL yet

B U T

I am doing a little transitioning
in that direction...


First I re-did my centerpiece
including a few cotton stalks

  




And what's a Fall table without a few pumpkins?








Then I changed out the decor
on my side board buffet

The white stand with my hanging creamers was moved
 to the buffet and placed under the glass dome






A small flower arrangement on top of some vintage books
and a couple of small white pumpkins

I added this cute little sign from Big Lots above the buffet





Soon I'll get up in the attic 
and get down my fall decor
THEN
the real FALL decorating will begin.....

Every Little Birdie says
until then I'm slowly transitioning
from summer to fall

 

No comments:

Post a Comment