Sunday, September 11, 2016

Lovely Moments

Fall brings CHANGE

Change in the weather, change in our schedules 

For me, it's the time that our Ladies Bible 
Study starts back up

We break for the summer and by fall
I'm in need of a little (ok, maybe a lot) of nourishment from God's Word 

We are studying the book
Looking For Lovely
by Annie Downs

In John 16:33 the Lord tells us
"In this world you will have trouble"

Not you may, but you WILL!

We will all suffer trials and hardships 
at some time in our life

This book is about learning to persevere,
which develops character, which leads to hope
   Read Romans 5:35

and as we go through those difficult times 

we need to look for the lovely
the God moments,
those things that help 
us to hold on and persevere

I'd like to share one of my 
Lovely Moments
this week

   Being able to sit on my screened porch
(Thank you Jesus that it was in the low 70's)
spending time in God's Word
(with the help of a very loving puppy)
and soak up His beautiful creation
(in my own back yard)


 GOD IS GOOD!


Every Little Birdie says
 What were your lovelies this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment