Friday, May 8, 2015

Quiet Time

Yesterday was
National Day of prayer
 
but it wasn't until today that
I found time for some
quiet reflection
 
Just me & God
 
 
I went to my favorite place 
to be still, meditate and pray
 
 
Victoria Education Gardens
aka "The Secret Garden"
 
I call it the secret garden because
no one is ever there,
I'm always there alone and I love it
 
 
I began by strolling around
looking at all the beautiful flowers
 



I like to think that when
God made me in His image
He created me with a love
for flowers!
 
 
 
I have a plaque in my garden
that says
"You are closer to God in a garden
than any where else on earth"
 

I certainly feel close to Him
in this beautiful place
 
Finally I found a nice place
to sit and thank God for
His incredible creation
 
 
 
and for the many blessings
in my life
 
It's not often, in our busy lives,
that we take time to
acknowledge God,
How Good and Perfect He is
reflect on His Holiness
Think about the sacrifice
Jesus made for us on the cross
taking our sin and washing us
white as snow so we can have
a relationship with the
One and only God
Creator of the Universe
The Great I AM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Every Little Birdie says..
 
AMEN
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment