Sunday, November 30, 2014

Same but different

My last post was about
The Vintage Nest
moving to a new shop
 
JunknLove
 
.....fast forward a couple of weeks
 
I'm still at the same great place
but it now has a new name
 
(and new management)
 
Junktoria 
 

 
and the Vintage Nest
has a few changes too
 

 

 
The hanging sign is a new addition to my booth
 
It's made out of a twin foot board from an old bed
 
 
 
the blue and white shelves at the front of
my booth are new also
 
The blue one was free and I scored the
white one for $10.00 at an estate sale
 
 
 
 

 
 
Here is my latest piece of painted furniture
 
 
A Cute little desk with baskets on the side
 
 
 
I'm constantly bringing in new
inventory so the booth is filling up nicely
 


 
However merchandise is selling well
so I'm staying busy working
on more "junk" for my booth!
 
Here's my latest project
for my booth
R A G
B A N N E R
 
 
And one last thing
 
I have a new neighbor
 
Sherry moved her cute booth in next to me
 
Check it out!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't it darling!!!
 
THINGS ARE HAPPENING
AT JUNKTORIA!
 
STOP IN AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF
 
Every Little Birdie says
 
Have you been "junkin"
at
JUNKTORIA


No comments:

Post a Comment