Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Busting Out!!

Recently I was at a local flea market
and on one of the display counters
there was a beautiful bust 
 (you know, the roman goddess kind)

They were using her to display
 jewelry that was for sale

I noticed that on the back of the bust
it said - "Display, Not for Sale"

Well I was quite smitten with her
so I asked the sales lady
"Are you sure you don't want to sell her?"

And to my surprise she said-
"I got her at Hobby Lobby - 66% off!!"

Girlfriend you know where 
I was headed next!!

 Isn't she striking.....


 I added a bow in her hair
 some of my vintage jewelry
and a couple of antique watches



She found a place of honor in the corner of my guest room

Every Little Birdie says

 Have you ever decorated
with a bust?

No comments:

Post a Comment