Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm thankful for......

As Thanksgiving Day is almost
upon us, I'm giving thought to
what I'm thankful for......

for a Holy God that drew me to Himself,
and saved me from my sinful self through
His Son, Jesus Christ

for having a personal relationship
with the One True God

for a supportive and loving husband

for a healthy family

for beautiful friends

for my sweet blog community
(I love having friends around the world!!!)

for being allowed to live out my dream
of living the country life, and pursuing
my passion of recycled crafts and furniture

and many, many, other blessings!!!!




Happy Thanksgiving
to all my wonderful
blog friends

We will spend Thanksgiving day with a couple
from our church on their country farm

Here's a little gift I made
for our sweet hostess


A white Cyclamen

Planted in one of my recycled cans
painted and decorated with french fabric and vintage ribbon

I added a little moss from my yard


did I mention that I'm thankful
for God's beautiful flowers and creation?

Every Little Birdie says -


Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good;
His love endures forever.

Psalm 107:1


No comments:

Post a Comment