Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Blue Christmas???

Continuing to keep it simple.......

Yesterday I decorated my
dining room table

There are hints of blue
in my dining room

...so I decided to
step out of my comfort zone
and decorate my table
with a blue Christmas theme














I used the mason jars that I had tinted blue/green
filled them with ornaments and put a small
jar in the top with a candle


Found the cute bottle brush trees at
Hobby Lobby
Perfect size to sit in a tea cup
I don't have much wall space
in my dining room
but I love this art piece
of an old blue french door

 the blues don't all match
but I'm kind of a
mix and match gal





Every Little Birdie says-




OK, friends give me your comments....
What do you think???  Does it work or not????

No comments:

Post a Comment