Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Annie Sloan Chest

I recently told you about
selling the twin bed in my 
"Vintage Nest" booth
and replacing it with
another one I found at 
Salvation Army
After a little love and work it turned out beautiful
 I put this bed in the booth on a Friday
and by Monday IT WAS SOLD!!!!

BEDS SEEM TO BE 
VERY POPULAR

The customer asked if I could create a couple
of pieces to accompany the bed  

So today I delivered this piece
I found this little chest at a thrift shop for $5.00 

 It was unfinished wood and I think it was new

 A little old white Annie Sloan paint

 and my Martha Stewart screen stencil
 to add the red flowers

 plus these cute Eiffel Tower
knobs on clearance at 
Hobby Lobby

 I love the way it turned out

One piece down,
one to go

Every Little Birdie says-
  I'll share the other piece
as soon as I'm finished

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful Marsha....I love the red stencil design....Of course, the bed was snatched quickly.. it was a beaut!....Can't wait to see the next piece. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete