Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas at the NEST

WELCOME TO

Every Little Birdie's Christmas Nest


We're having a "white" Christmas
this year with touches of green

(not literally of course, because we live in South Texas) 

I have trees in teapots and tea cups
to celebrate my English heritage



After all, isn't Christmas the perfect time
to enjoy a cup of hot spiced tea and a little something sweet 



My Nana's heirloom table cloth looks lovely
with my Christmas centerpiece

 
 Our family spent Thanksgiving at 
my Son's weekend home in East Texas
 
Me, my daughter and grand girl went shopping 
around the Canton, Texas area on "Black Friday"
 
At one of the shops I found a real treasure



 The moment I laid eyes on the angel scale
I feel in love with her
Doesn't she look divine on my buffet 
The perfect Christmas touch!



We decided on a smaller tree
this year


I like the simplicity of this table top tree, 
but I promise the big tree will return next year
in all it's shimmer and glory!! 





The Christmas tree theme flows
throughout our home


I started collecting the small bottle brush trees a few years ago and each year my collections grows 


         Note to Retreat Sisters - Do you recognize the tea cup and teapot spoon? A wonderful reminder of our "Fill My Cup, Lord" ladies Fall Retreat! 









 a sweet little wreath has been added
to the old ladder with vintage linens

(and just like real life, in my own backyard,
it looks like the dear is about to take a big bite out of my wreath!!) 


I love the warmth Christmas decor
brings to a home
It reminds me of the love, joy and peace
we receive from our Savior, Jesus Christ

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON



Every Little Birdie says
Check back soon for my next post
on Christmas porch decor


No comments:

Post a Comment